Friday 30 November 2007

BIG OOOOOPPPS!!!

Steve insisted last night that I had never mentioned my blog to him. I, on the other hand, insisted I had and had even shown it to him but he is adamant he'd neither known of it nor looked at it. One of us is going crazy. I think it is me! I think it is another menopause menace. I know that, lately, I have been a bit forgetful at times - like going into the shop for milk and coming out with everything but and not realising till I get home. But to forget a whole blog? Almost five month's worth of it? That is actually quite worrying. Or maybe it is just Me.

Now - where did I put my brain this morning?

2 comments:

Boatwoman said...

yayyyyyyyyyyy thank goodness it is not just me then. Since starting the menopause, I have become more and more forgetful. So I can join your club.

Have a good weekend.

JILLS said...

Thanks to you also for making me realise that I'm not the only one either.

What a wonderful life you must lead! I am going to read your blog and get to know you a bit.

Boatwoman - how perfect for a poet!