Thursday 4 October 2007

IT IS REALLY HAPPENING!!

Hello again everyone. I am just bursting to tell you all my great news! Not only is the publication of the first book coming together brilliantly but someone has already suggested it could work well as a TV series or animated film. I am so exhilerated I can hardly think! The daft thing is that whilst all this is going on, I am still struggling to finalise the second book. And on top of all this, I have actually tempted a Literary Agent to consider taking me on. That in itself is amazing since I have been trying since I was 12 to get one to take me seriously. I will of course keep you posted on any developments and I hope you will forgive my enthusiastic outburst. Some things are just meant to be shared! I will come back in a day or two. Thanks for reading.

Whoever said Life Begins At Fifty may have got it right after all!

No comments: