Wednesday 14 May 2008

!@*#ING IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You just will not BELIEVE what I have just done, Blogspot Buddies! I have just spent best part of half an hour writing a light, chatty, informative blog about our lovely Bank Holiday weekend in Lincolnshire at Brother-In-Law's cattery - and concluding with an update of the Job Situation ... then accidently hit the wrong button and deleted the lot! I am such a Klutz. I was dead chuffed with it, too, and now it has vanished - all my hard work gone in the stroke of a button.

Ah well - I will have to do it all again.

But it can wait now.

I'm off to boil my head in the steamer ....

1 comment:

menopausaloldbag (MOB) said...

Hi just catching up with you - been busy and then away. You know what it's like making time to read blogs!

My your life has been a bit of a roller coaster of late! Take the job - you've never been in a better negotiating position! You can always find another if this doesn't work out. What a great position to be in.

Bad luck about your illustrator - send the heavies around!